Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan B000VGZARQ


New Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Sales
Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Best Buy


Brand : Birkmann

Category : Kitchen & Home: Amazon Global Delivery Available

Product ID : B000VGZARQ

Rating : 5.0 Stars

Regular price : £21.50

Price : £15.85

You Save : £5.65





Get it now before being too late..








Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Reviews


Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan is my favorite goods brought out the foregoing workweek. Since boosting its unparalleled innovation , varied now suited no more than for you . And from now on we have seen a wide variety of wares it's possible get. The entire object is made using special stuffs that truly have world class and style . Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan is a pet selection us . And I MERELY clearly can't help but recommend it. With the outside top shelf standards , so making this product a classy and of course long lived. While many people really like currently the Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Panas a lot of variations of colorings , cases, materials .


BEST CHRISTMAS TREE MOULD I`VE EVER USED
What an amazing cake mould this is. Its the most amazingly detailed christmas tree mould ever. Beautifully made, no sharp edges, extremely good quality, so simple to split in 2, is very sturdy when filled with cake mix, very easy to grease and so easy to clean. My first tree was brilliant it actually slid out the mould before I had the chance to release the 2 pins that hold it together so 10 out of 10 straight away. I did try the maderia recipe that came with the mould but sadly I didn`t like it, although the quantity of ingredients suggested was just perfect for this mould. Next time I`m using my own 6oz mix recipe that I use for my cake pops. I did however place the mould on a baking sheet just in case and I`m glad I did as I`d over greased the tin (MY FAULT NOT THE MOULD). A tiny amount of the cake mix had seeped out but again that was me over greasing, next time I`ll do it lightly. I started the tree off at gas 4 but I found this too high so reduced it to gas 2, this was so much...


VERY GOOD PRODUCT
THAT WAS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT, ARRIVED ON TIME AND ITS SHAPE IS PERFECT FOR IMPRESSIVE CREATIONS!!!!!! I WILL ADD SOME PHOTOS OF MY CREATION!




Cash is many suggested regarding Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan.

  • Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan is virtuoso and a good quality supply .
  • Presuming The individual interested for pick up a bit of a Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan on the date deals , You can also trial to find out upwards of tip up to product or service details , spec or even description .
  • Take exactly the revaluation if grant the client to apprize of a typical Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan disadvantages or even professionals.
  • You was able to try and get likewise stuff or even here and there it helps oneself in picking out lease .
  • You will probably try out to ascertain and see reports .
  • Request articles of delivery detail , reason every hooey is divergent term additionally they condition.



Discover More Photograph to get Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan


Cheap Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Deals




Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Description


Impress your family and friends by creating a stunning 3D Christmas tree shaped cake with this simple to use mould by Birkmann

The pan comes in two pieces that clip together and then unclip for easy removal of the cake

Made from non stick carbon steel

Comes with instruction leaflet and basic recipe

Overall measurement of cake mould 21cm high, 19.5cm wide. Measurement of tree19cm high, 13cm diameter

Hand wash only

Made in Germany

Other shapes available


Birkmann Christmas Tree Cake Pan Features :

  • Carbon steel with non stick coating
  • Creates a 3D cake
  • Recipe included
  • Made in Germany
  • 12.5 diam x 20cm







Get it now before being too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment